Student Services Manager - Training Provider £28-32k London Bridge/Moorgate
My client, a leading training provider, is seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious individual to join their team, based over 2 sites in London Bridge and Moorgate.
The primary objective for all employees is student success and this is achieved by delivering the most direct path to the results that matter for each student and this role is very much about putting students first.
The role sits within a dedicated customer services team who offer expert support to those continuing their studies. You will lead and manage a team of 3 and your primary objective will be to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed accurately, in a timely fashion and to an extremely high standard.
You will be proactive and personable in nature with excellent communication skills, particularly face to face, and possess a genuine desire to make a difference. It goes without saying, you enjoy working within a team but can still work under your own initiative. Above all, the role requires the ability to work flexibly as the business requires.
* Provide all students and visitors with an outstanding experience at their company training locations
* Ensure the training locations and the classrooms are prepared for our students in terms of equipment and materials and information relayed
* Efficient allocation of Customer Service team resource across area of responsibility
* Establish and develop an effective and knowledgeable team
* Ensure relevant channel and qualification knowledge is kept up to date within the team, creating training and updating materials as necessary
* Drive a programme of development for employees within Customer Services
* Ensure all cyclical HR activities for direct reports are completed including goal setting and performance and development processes
* Participate in HR activities, including the recruitment process, as required
* Gather feedback from delegates to help reinforce positives and identify areas for improvements within the Client Services team
* Provide delegate feedback to management to improve or ensure high levels of training delivery and service are maintained
* Work closely with line manager to ensure that key priorities are allocated to the most appropriate people in your team for your area of responsibility
Student & Visitor experience
* Lead the customer services team to deliver outstanding student experience across all training locations
* Provide accurate and up to date information to students and clients who are considering choosing them as their tuition provider as well as enrolled students
* Identify service delivery procedural failures and work with line manager to resolve and apply lessons learnt
* Identify where there is a need to review systems and processes and drive improvements
* Act as first escalation point for queries and complaints raised to Customer Services team
* Ensure classroom premises provide a professional working environment for students and other staff
* Promote a strong working relationship with the building security and management teams
* Drive and continually improve the quality of experience delivered to students and visitors, taking into account their feedback
* Drive and continually improve conversions from product information sessions
* Manage material across London and Europe including movement and stock reviews, liaising with venues and company staff where required
* Ensure that all course materials are provided as scheduled, in the required room/location
* Coordinate classroom set-up changes and room moves as required
* Coordinate marking of any scripts required
* Manage set up of all live online deliveries as required
* Manage team shifts to ensure continuity of service both at training locations and on the telephone
The post holder will, in addition, carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the management team. As business requirements change, the job description will evolve.
* Strong customer focused experience
* Experience of working in a dynamic environment
* Target & results driven
* Ability to manage a significant workload
* Comfortable taking accountability
* Tenacity to resolve issues as they arise
* Strong team player
* Knowledge of industry
* Team Leader/Supervisor experience
Due to high volumes of response, only shortlisted candidates meeting the required criteria will be contacted in the first instance.
- Communication Skills
- Staff Management
- Manage Client Relationships
- Student Administration
- Training & Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job