Structural Surveyor - required for to join a well-established consulting civil and structural engineering company. The Structural Surveyor will be working for a company that deals both nationally and internationally with award-winning work ranging from small-scale refurbishments to large-scale new builds. The Structural Surveyor will be involved in projects within residential in the Historic Building and Structures department.
The Structural Surveyor will be degree qualified from a Civil / Structural engineering or Building Surveying Discipline with at least 2 years' experience working on Refurbishment or repair projects of structures. The Structural Surveyor will be involved in the Survey, assessment and adaptation of historic buildings and structures as well as the design process. Previous experience within the Heritage sector would be highly advantageous.
Structural Surveyor Position Overview
- Survey, assessment and adaptation of historic buildings and structures.
- Involved in the Engineering design of refurbishment projects
- Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries.
- Work closely with the design teams
- Willing to attend meetings and carryout site inspections
Structural Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree from a Civil / Structural engineering or Building Surveying Discipline
- 2 + years working on refurbishments or Repair of Structures
- Experience of writing reports.
- Experience of design in masonry / timber / steel and concrete
- Knowledge of Building construction methods.
- Articulated written and spoken use of English
Structural Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Performance based Bonus
- 3% Pension
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job