A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Structural Revit Technician to join a highly reputable structural engineering company in Bridgend on a contract basis. Our client has experience working on a range of projects from educational and commercial, to industrial and residential establishments. Through providing excellent services, they have built their client base and reputation to an impressive level. They are looking for a structural Revit Technician to join their expert team to work on projects in the industrial and water sectors.
As the chosen candidate, you will have a range of job roles and responsibilities to ensure the company reputation is upheld and exceeded. Those roles will include:
- Creating detailed and accurate construction designs
- Assist with project running, site surveys and inspections
- Supporting with the development of junior and intermediate staff
- Checking and approving other technician's work
In order to carry out the above roles efficiently, the selected candidate will have the following essential skills:
- Must have strong Revit experience.
- Must be from a structural background.
- Ideally have experience of RC detailing.
- Proficient knowledge of current and relevant UK building regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in technical drawing production
- Capable of prioritising workload
This would be the perfect opportunity for a Senior Structural Revit Technician to expand their knowledge and portfolio, and work with a vibrant and reputable company.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Emily Parvin on or email emily.parvin @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13659, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Structuralm RC detailing