Structural Engineer required to join a structural, civil and building engineering company based in there Bangor or Chester office. The Company are continuously growing and now require a Structural Engineer to join their engineering team.
This Structural Engineer will have a Structural engineering degree with 3 years' experience and living in the North Wales or Chester area. The Ideal Structural Engineer will be working towards or achieved Chartership.
The companies structural and civil engineering division delivers excellent service by a willingness to be open minded and innovative in resolving solutions, so a quick minded and problem solving individual would be advantageous. My client is currently working on a range of projects and it would be an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Undertake structural design calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Design in accordance with British Standards / Eurocodes.
- Understanding of technical design packages including, Tekla, CADS, and Tedds to support the design process.
- Produce basic AutoCAD drawings when required
- Liaise with clients and team members to ensure the designs meet the clients brief.
- Produce and coordinate scheme designs then develop them to tender and construction.
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience
- Good IT skills including basic understanding of AutoCAD and Word
- Good working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards in design of temporary structures
- Driving license
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills in order to handle multiple projects at any one time
Structural Project Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Some flexibility, also remote working possible due to COVID-19
- 25 days holiday
- Benefits package
- Death in service
- Health Shield cover
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'