Join an industry leading organisation at the forefront of ground-breaking innovation. The company is an award winning, multi-disciplinary engineering practice that has provided high quality, leading edge services in civil, structural and infrastructure services. Acknowledged as a leading engineering consultancy in the South East, the practice has proven expertise in Residential, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial and Leisure markets.
As a Structural Engineer with 4+ years of experience, you will be responsible for the design and running of projects in the housing, education, commercial and public sectors
Could this role be for you?
- Chartered or aspirations to be Chartered
- Good, strong knowledge of Euro Codes
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
- Have experience and knowledge in either Residential, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial or Leisure markets.
- Preferably experience working within a medium sized practice
- Modern, friendly offices to encourage freethinking.
- Long-standing 'Investor in People' ISO9001 certified employer, recently having received a 10-year award for participation in the Investors in People scheme.
- Possibility of day release for further training, a company pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'