Salary up to £36,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years (or more) experience to join a successful, vibrant Civil and Structural Consultancy based in Norwich. Working on a host of interesting ventures spanning across, Retail, Commercial, Domestic and Industrial building structures sectors, you will work on projects from inception through to completion stage. Our client is offering continued and on-going support to become a Chartered Engineer, as well as a friendly and supportive work environment, pension contribution and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have 2-3 years (or more) experience in a consultancy environment
- Ideally you will have experience designing in steel, concrete and masonry
- You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience using TEDDS and Tekla would be beneficial though not essential
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Produce designs and calculations
- Assist the Principal and Associate in leading the design team
- Attend client liaison meetings
- Attend site visits
- Work towards Chartership
Commutable locations for this Structural Engineer Position would include; Ipswich, Diss, Bury St Edmunds and Kings Lynn.
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"