Are you ACA/ACCA/CFA Qualified and looking to move into the Corporate Finance Sector?
A Top 30 firm are currently seeking a Strategic Corporate Finance Executive Modeller to join their Norwich office. They have a large SCF team of fifteen people, which they are looking to expand vastly over the coming year.
Within this client facing role you’ll learn about Strategy and M&A as you build financial models for growth, exit and acquisition projects. You’ll also be producing valuation reports and due diligence assignments for a dynamic range of banks and acquirers clients, evaluating their financial robustness and future targets. A critical eye and strong financial knowledge will be needed as you’ll be supporting the transaction and strategic planning teams, seeing them through the deal life-cycle.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CFA Qualified with a desire to learn on-the-job, through short courses
- An initial understanding of strategy and corporate finance in SME
- Be Willingness and ability to travel across the practice and to client locations
- Have the ability to tailor your work to the needs of the assignment
- Have critical thinking skills and be a team player
For more information please contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers