Store Optimisation Analyst
Job Title: Store Optimisation Analyst
Location: Plymouth Devon
As the Store Optimisation Analyst, you will assist in developing, implementing & maintaining margin protection and oversight strategies to meet agreed company objectives. You will report to the Margin Protection Analyst.
In order to succeed in this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Have clarity about how performance will be measured
- Have a proven background in Retail Head Office support
- Numerate - able to demonstrate analytical skills
- Written Skills - Able to demonstrate effective report and letter writing skills
- Self-sufficient PC skills to include - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
- Experience with relevant marketing software applications
- Have a clean drivers license and own car
- Assisting in margin protection and oversight strategies against 3 key areas. These being:
- Calculated Margin
- Space Analytic
- Analysis of Store Margin.
- Working with teams within Buying, Supply Chain and Retail to define and prioritise requirements
- Consumer and product purchase analysis
- Store and product analysis by demographic / affluence
- Profit per SQFT / Space analytics
- Analysis on store profitability
- Ongoing analysis by bay / bay rationalisation
- Ensure store turnover, profit and margin is on target vs company objectives
- Provide recommendation based on analytical data on best and poor performing products
- Provide meaningful reports to the Margin Protection Manager recommending appropriate actions, with the aim of enhancing and protecting margin
- Promoting a margin protection culture within the business
- Conduct investigations as directed by the Margin Protection Manager into identified areas of concern related to promotional margin
- Provide feedback, findings and make recommendations for improved processes and procedures related to enhancing margin protection.
- Assist others in the validation of Company wide project proposals & business cases which involve capital or other significant expenditure.
- Visible and happy to help other members of the team - keeps promises. Contributes to team objectives despite heavy personal commitments. Recognises skill gaps and potential for development
- Projects confidence - sells ideas well, and is self confident whatever the situation.
- Demonstrates commitment to change in the way they personally do things. Identifies barriers and works to remove them.
- Thinks clearly and quickly about issues. Has an eye for detail and identifies critical information. Copes well with complexity. Uses the relevant information to make the correct judgement.
- Knows the right questions to ask, and therefore identifies critical issues. Is able to deal with a number of tasks simultaneously by planning and organising priorities.
- Communicates in such a way that key messages cannot be missed.
Please send an up to-date CV or call our office for more information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'