Juice are proud to be working alongside a multi-channel specialist cookware company on their hunt for a Store Manager to join the store in Gloucester.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, retail specialist with supervisory /managerial experience. Someone with drive and self-motivation, an exceptional team player who thrives on reaching KPI’s and sales targets. We know retail is challenging, we want you to rise to that challenge and with their support, overcome the obstacles and enjoy the ride!
As Store Manager you will be tasked in taking ownership of their store and leading the team in exceeding sales targets, whilst ensuring excellent store standards and maintaining all costs in accordance with company objectives.
You will be working 40 Hours a week - 5 days out of 7 (this includes working 2/3 weekends)
We are looking for people with the following:
- Customer focused with excellent Customer Service understanding and skills
- Target oriented and driven to succeed financially
- Able to lead a team by example
- Effective team player
- Clear effective communicator
- Organized and able to plan own work and that of others
- Works well under pressure
- Able to analyse data and action accordingly
- Attention to detail
If this role sounds of interest to you, please contact Claire for more information.