40 - 60k per annum depending on experience + relocation package
The Store Manager will be accountable for delivering the flagship store goals, through alignment with the company brand and ethos, inspirational team leadership and development and an unswerving desire to introduce the company’s products that deliver the key features that will deliver customer benefits at an individual customer level.
1. Clarity of Vision - Through clear direction ensure that every member of the team understands the vision, mission, values and objectives of the company and their own individual role in delivering against those goals.
2. Operations - Organise and train team members to ensure the best use of resources to achieve successful delivery of targeted results.
3. Needs of Customers - Through genuine curiosity and interest in people, discover the needs and desires in every customer interaction and inspire customers by introducing them to the store’s products that will deliver both their needs and desires.
4. Team - Recruit and develop the best individuals available against agreed role profiles and develop individuals into a cohesive team.
5. Resources - Maximise the utilisation of store resources to optimise the delivery of objectives. Continually seek ways to build business opportunities in the local community and manage the store budget effectively.
6. Organisation - Organise the store resources to achieve the set KPI’s, changing approach when needed.
7. Leadership - Provide clear leadership and direction, both at an individuals and team level to inspire positive team attitudes and exceptional sustained performance.
- Health & Safety
- Customers and Customer measures
- Store team and People measures
- Store Recourse’s and Budgets
- Store Standards
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience gained in a customer centric retail environment.
- Leadership skills including setting a clear direction for your team, inspiring others, able to articulate vision and values with conviction.
- Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and delegate your own and others work in a highly organised way ensuring high standards of quality and service are maintained at all times.
- Wide industry knowledge and ability to act with commerciality as a key component of your decision making.
- An ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you.
- Extensive and relevant managerial experience - managing and handling complex and difficult situations.
- Developed coaching and mentoring skills.
- A positive and engaging disposition while upholding the ethics and values of the organisation.
- You always treat others with dignity and respect.
- Encourages organisational and individual social responsibility.
- Actively participate in the company’s leadership team.
- Adhere to requests from management and undertake work in accordance with designated policies and procedures.
- Passionate about connected technology and the company brand.
- Ambition to achieve and exceed goals.
Clarity of Vision - Deliver both the company brand and vision
- Understand the company’s retail vision and what it means to your own role, responsibilities and behaviours and in turn act as a powerful advocate for the brand.
- Ensuring colleagues have a high product expertise, a customer service mindset, motivation to deliver company objectives and great communication skills.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the industry, relevant competitor product knowledge and new developments.
Operations - Deliver against plans & objectives • Achieve OE targets that have been set for the store
- Able to overcome difficulties, changing your approach when needed.
- Able to identify, organise and make the best use of resources needed to complete tasks, plan for success and achieve results.
Needs of Customers - Inspire customers & exceed their expectations
- The delivery of exceptional experiences for each customer (sales and service).
- You ensure that the company’s model is embedded within the team and utilised in every customer interaction.
- To ensure the store delivers and promotes regular Academy classes so customers are able to make the most of their product.
- Ensure Academy classes are running regularly and are promoted at every opportunity.
Team - Develop and lead passionate & effective teams
- Provide clear direction and priorities for both individuals and the team.
- Ensure others have access to the resources they need to achieve success.
- Work closely with the Academy and AM to continually develop colleague’s skills, knowledge and behaviours.
- To cultivate a positive team attitude and motivate your team to deliver the company’s vision and targets.
- Recruiting the right people and managing through our conduct and capability process.
Resources - Ensuring your team are driven to create a highly profitable business
- You constantly look for ways to build business opportunities in the local market.
- You make judgements based on the available information and analysis.
- Understand store resources and when and how to deploy them within company budgets.
- Be adaptable and a change leader.
- Lead your people to deliver a great experience for our customers.
- Inspire a positive attitude in store.
- Deliver a robust performance and development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job