Helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them is our passion. We show the coolest items every day to thousands of people. We teach our customers new skills to help them gain the most from their new device. And if things go wrong, well we try to fix them too.
Stormfront is the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller with 23 retail stores across the UK. A distinguished accreditation from Apple which means they recognise us as offering a fantastic customer-focused environment in which people can get hands on with the full range of Apple products.
Our team are true believers in offering a fantastic service, backed up by a depth of knowledge and understanding of Apple products that can enrich people's lives.
We are now searching for a Store Leader to join Stormfront, and turn our Bury St Edmunds store into the success we know it can be.
- Commercially savvy, you are ambitious to be the best, hungry for promotion and possess the personal drive to deliver.
- You are analytical by nature and understand profit, loss and how to maximise opportunities at all times.
- You possess the skills and ability to train, coach and drive your team confidently to success.
- You are accountable for your store in every way and understand that you are only ever as good as your team!
- Ensure your store exceeds targets and maintains the high standards as befitting of an Apple Premium Reseller.
- Monitor your available resources, track store contribution and work with your Area Manager to maximise the full potential that your team and store can offer.
- Translate the commercial objectives of the business to your team.
- Possess a working understanding of the 'Consumer Goods Act 2015' and able to manage fractious situations accordingly.
- Set weekly targets for your team.
- Optimise resources efficiently such as the hours, marketing, team members.
- Ensure store exceeds the minimum requirements of the 'Apple Premium Reseller’ program and 'Stormfront Perfect Store’ which are audited regularly.
- Ensure store merchandising standards are high and consistent as per Company expectations.
- Participate in South East conference calls held by the Area Manager and brief your team accordingly.
- Ensure the day to day administration of the store is completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure Head Office 'ACTION’ requests are completed within specific and/or reasonable time scales.
- Monitor and process the following within agreed time-scales; Stock rotations, price updates, faulty/DOA returns, demo and internal stock management, team rotas, PersonalTrainer, book courier deliveries, create stock returns, return service repairs accurately, manage in-house repairs accurately and securely, iOS repairs, and ensure education paperwork is completed and filed.
- Responsible for HR duties such as 'return to work' interviews, 3-month probation reviews (with Floor Manager and Level 3), conduct investigations and disciplinary hearings, exit interviews, manage recruitment interviews, exit interviews, training and development for all team members
- Manage your team according to employment legislation and company policies at all times.
Apart from the fantastic opportunity to work with Apple products on a daily basis, Stormfront offer competitive salaries, training, genuine career progression, staff purchase schemes and discounts for Apple products!
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Service
- Management Skills
- Profit Margins