Salary: £17,500 + Benefit package
Location: Horsham (Due to location you will need your own transport)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Stock Controller to join their busy team based in their offices in Horsham.
* Carry out stock checking and control
* Locating parts and updating the stock system accurately
* Generate reports for the management team
* Ensure the security of the warehouse and all health and safety standards are adhered to
* Assist the manager in and ad hoc duties
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Great attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well in a team and on your own initiative
* Good IT skills
* Well organised
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and highly reputable organisation, for more information please contact Ellie Robins on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Warehouse Operative