Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Stock Controller on behalf of a market leading client based in Ferrybridge, West Yorkshire. The role will require the ideal candidate to be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. Requiring the individual to be resilient, reliable and effectively communicate with all departments within the organisation playing a key part in monitoring the smooth running of the operation. Please continue reading below for further information should the opportunity be of interest.
Hours and salary:
- Annual salary of up to £22.000 DOE.
- Working hours: Mon - Thurs 8:30am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch) and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (1 hour lunch).
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Key personal attributes for the position include: a forward and logical thinker, proactive approach, resilient, positive, confident, good numeracy/IT skills and someone who seeks solutions to problems.
- Computer literate with Microsoft packages and being able to adapt to new IT systems is key.
- Being able to communicate professionally and effectively with other departments within the organisation.
- Work with the Warehouse Supervisor to co-ordinate daily stock counting in the onsite warehouses to ensure 100% stock accuracy on all component items and finished goods
- Co-ordinate the counting & reconciliation of all stock held at all offsite warehouses to ensure 100% stock accuracy on all component items and finished goods
- Run Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly reports
- Co-ordinate daily production off counts for all production lines to reconcile stock accuracy - ensure any variances are adjusted on Infor via the production orders
- Investigate all stock discrepancies to identify root cause & implement corrective action
- Support the Logistics Manager in the elimination of Aged Stock
- Create and submit reports to analyse stock data and performance results on stock accuracy and stock adjustments
- Support the barcode implementation plan as Logistics point of contact for any queries
- Participate in all Company Stocktakes
- Carry out any other activity as is reasonably required
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Data analyst with high attention to detail.
- Can organise, plan and prioritise workload to meet required targets and objectives.
- Computer literate, good Excel knowledge required.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team or individually.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.