Stock Control/ Warehouse Administrator
Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4pm
Temporary - Permanent
£8ph plus depending on experience
My client, a manufacturer in South Yorkshire, is looking for an individual to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role requires stock control and administrative experience, ideally from a manufacturing /engineering background.
The position will be located within a warehouse-type environment.
You will receive full training on the in-house stock management system, however confidence on a p.c. is essential, with good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
Working closely with the Parts Administrator, your duties will include:
* Ordering specific parts
* Booking the parts into the in-house stock system
* Allocate to the correct engineer
* Chasing suppliers over the telephone and via email
* Arranging courier collections
* Maintaining the stock management system
* Working with the engineers to notify when parts have arrived and are available
* Packing and loading the parts into the engineers van
* Data entry
* General administration duties including filing and scanning
* Producing reports on an ad-hoc basis
The ideal candidate will be:
* IT Literate
* Have experience in stock control, warehouse and administration work
* Organised and methodical
* Hard Working
* Good telephone manner
The role will involve some lifting but the majority will be office based
Easily accessible via public transport and free parking
Please APPLY NOW if you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age