Stock Analyst/Controller - Crewe - Salary up to 25k
With a proven track record in supply chain/stock control, placing orders for sourced product in line with current stock, forecasted sales and lead time and updating all suppliers on a monthly basis with forecasts.
Being computer literate with excellent keyboard skills maintain existing stock reports i.e. lifecycle, ranging, profile groups, etc.
- To purchase products as required, to ensure that out of stocks do not occur and keep stock levels within budgeted targets
- To forecast products and generate and review orders. Making the optimum use of the supply chain in order to ensure availability to customers throughout all channels
- Review auto orders each week, making amendments as required to ensure stock KPI’s are met.
- To ensure that the teams are aware of exceptional stock allocation activity so as to ensure an efficient supply chain throughout the business.
- To instigate product recalls as and when required ensuring that stores are informed of what to return and where to return it to. To assist the warehouse returns team if required to ensure that stock is returned to suppliers in a timely manner.
- To inform and update the Trading Director and Buyer of any supplier issues that may result in an out of stock position.
- Review the Long Stock report on a regular basis and highlight specific issues to the Buyer so that suitable action can be taken.
- Attend range review meetings and ensure that all actions are completed in line with the plan.
- Review inbound orders for all new products at least 4 weeks prior to due date and escalate any issues to the Senior Buyer where product will be late for implementation.
- Ensure effective stock management of product
- Ensure that supplier fines for nil/short deliveries are calculated and raised in line with the supplier terms.
- Monitor and review supplier performance.
- To place and ensure timely delivery of promotional orders in line with the critical path and the suppliers lead time. Orders must be based on promotional volume, current stock position and forecasted sales between the point that stock is ordered and the point of delivery.
- Ensure that all promotional orders are placed at the correct price as specified in promotion document and the confirmation email sent to each supplier from the Buying Team.
- Adaptable, flexible, energetic & enthusiastic with an open minded approach
- Positive and pro-active attitude to changing demands and priorities as required
- Willingness to work together in a team and help others
- Able to set own priorities
- Computer Literate
- Supply Chain