Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability
£17.03 p/h – Circa £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Accrington has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, with specialist units for nursing, residential and more complex care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work an average of 38.5 hours per week on flexible, 12 hour day shifts, usually working 3 days one week and 4 the next
- Competitive pay rates of £17.03 per hour, with overtime rates at circa £26 per hour and additional shifts are available at other homes in the group
- Annual pay reviews
- Free uniforms, DBS, staff parking and refreshments whilst on shift
- A comprehensive induction, industry leading clinical training, learning and development programmes and support when revalidating, and the home works with a range of universities to support Nurses in gaining mentorship and leadership qualifications
- Opportunities to progress your career from Staff Nurse through to regional/operational management levels within the same company
- A very supportive leadership team in a home that is rated “outstanding” in well-led
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment, with dementia care experience
- Confident managing care, administering medications and leading a team of HCAs whilst on shift
- Flexible to work day shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'