Staff Nurse - Belfast, Abingdon, Larne, Chester & Whitehead.
Salary: £17.60 per hour
- 1 x 36hr & 1 x 24hr night duty positions available
- Full time / Part time day duty positions available
- Bank positions also available
- Generous overtime rates
- Professional training & Continuous support
They have over 25 years’ experience in the private Nursing Home sector. Each Home has a reputation for delivering high quality nursing care.
Our client is a leading healthcare group. Over the years the business has developed to become a well-established Organisation built on the principles of honesty and integrity.
They provide a professional and personal approach to all clients. They continue to invest in staff training and development to ensure that client care is embedded in everything they do.
Act as a ‘Named Nurse’ for a group of clients.
- Assess, prescribe and evaluate care appropriately. Using the nursing care plans to show care required and keep this under regular review at least monthly or as the needs of the client changes
- Carry out personal care interventions and ensure that high standards of personal care for clients are achieved by care staff.
- When in charge, undertake to ensure that care to all clients is of a high standard appropriate to their needs and as prescribed in the care plan
- Use quality assurance tools where appropriate to ensure a high standard of care is maintained.
- Complete accident, incident reports as they occur and when necessary report to the Regulations & Quality Improvement Authority using the appropriate documentation. Also to report to any other Authorities/Bodies as necessary.
- Report accidents/incidents to the Nurse Manager/Assistant Nurse Manager immediately
- Liase with appropriate services as necessary ie: GP, OT, Physiotherapists, chiropody etc, to report or attend to any change in a client’s condition
- Administer all medications as prescribed and ensure adherence to the policies of the Home and NMC Standard for the Administration of Medicines
- Ensure clients receive adequate nutritional intake appropriate to their requirements and that the food served is of a high standard and well presented.
- Adhere to the NMC Professional Code of Conduct
- Ensure the client’s registers are up to date
- If a client requires hospitalisation, ensure that the correct documentation is completed accurately and sent with the Client and all necessary personnel are informed
- Maintain accurate records of client’s regular tests or appointments and carry out the necessary preparation eg: transport escorts etc.
- Liase with administrative staff as required
- Ensure staff report for duty on time and work as rostered
- Ensure staff absence is recorded in the appropriate place and the duty roster adjusted accordingly
- Ensure correct staffing levels are maintained
- Ensure staff adhere to all policies and procedures as all times
- Liase with the Nurse Manager with regard to disciplinary/grievance matters concerning staff
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Staff Nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'