Salary: £16.25 - £17.75 per hour (£31,687 - £34,612) + £1000 welcome bonus!
Hours: Days or Nights - 37.5 hour contract
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Time Recruitment is assisting a NEW innovative; progressive healthcare partnership that offers an individualised care pathway promising genuine co-production of idiosyncratic plans of care for those with mental health needs and learning disabilities in its search for a Staff Nurse.
This service is a private locked rehabilitation hospital offering support service in Redhill specialises in offering rehabilitation to patients with mental health illness and learning disabilities. The hospital consists of 6 separate wards. As a Staff Nurse here you will work with an extensive on site multi-disciplinary team.
You can be assured you are joining a promising nurse led service as a Staff Nurse; your duties will be as follows:
* Maintain and provide a homely environment for service users, ensuring that the highest standards of care are always maintained.
* Ensure that service users achieve their optimum level of independence, working within the prescribed care model.
* Utilise the nursing process for all service users. Demonstrate an individualised approach to service user care - using the agreed nursing model.
* Supervise the professional work of junior staff ensuring that service user care is carried out according to the hospital policies and procedures.
* Administer drugs and medicines as prescribed, according to service's Medicine's Management policy and NMC Guidance.
You will benefit from seeing your patients successfully rehabilitate and join the community; in a company that has an excellent ethos and ward nurse managers with an excellent track record; with some of the best Staff Nurse to patient ratio's the industry has to offer.
Other benefits for the Staff Nurse role include:
* £1000 welcome bonus
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Registration Fees Paid
* Free DBS
* Employee of the month where you can win an extra days annual leave
* Robust training program
* Continuous professional development
* Wellness Programs
* Great Career opportunities
Are you a Staff Nurse wanting to return to the patient group you love? Do you want to benefit the lives of adults?
Apply for the Staff Nurse role today; or click apply below for immediate consideration. Any questions about the Staff Nurse position? Contact Larissa at Time Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'