Do you want to be part of something amazing? Are you a Nurse keen to put their stamp on a new unit? Do you have a passion for caring for people with Mental Health conditions? This could be the role for you…
An opportunity to work on a brand new ward has arisen and they need nurses before they can fill all their beds. This service is specialising in care for women with a variety of mental health conditions and it is a small, manageable 20 bedded ward.
Hours: Full-time and Part-time available.
Salary: From £25,000pa for preceptorships - £32,000pa for an experienced nurse
Location: Bolton, BL4
An ideal candidate will be able to prioritise effectively and show enthusiasm to embrace new learning within their role. Showing compassion and support for patients with complex physical and cognitive impairment. Also, having the ability to write comprehensive care plans and reports and is confident in problem-solving.
- 33 days holiday
- Excellent transport links
- NMC free payment
- Access to regular clinical supervision
- Specialist free training and learning and development programmes
- Career progression
- Contributory pension scheme
- Caring for adults with complex, physical, neurological and functional needs
- Taking charge of the service in the absence of the Senior Nurses to ensure a high standard of care in maintaining
- Assess writing care plans and reports
- Medication administration
- Involved in clinical reviews with the MDT
- Completing observations/notes
- Maintain good relationships between the people they support, relatives and staff.
- Promoting independence and dignity
- NMC registered, with an active Pin
- Friendly approachable attitude
- Experience in a similar setting is desirable
- Knowledge of complex, functional and neurological needs
- Able to develop to strong relationships
If you are interested in this role, apply now below and I will be in contact with suitable candidates within 3 days to discuss more information regarding the role. If you are happy with the position, the next step is to book in for an interview and receive feedback within 2 weeks of interviewing.
Do you know any nurses looking for work within the health sector? We offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme where you can receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us and we place them within a position. Terms and conditions apply.
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality service within the healthcare sector and are keen to work as a Staff Nurse within a fast-paced environment contact me on or on .
This position will be suitable for; Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities, Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia Nurse
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Registered Nurse
- Community Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse
- Dementia Nurse
- Staff Nurse Band 5
- Agency Nurse
- Staff Nurse Band 6
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'