Permanent Staff Nurse vacancies - Elderly & Intermediate Care
Banbury - £16.30p/h Weekdays / up to £21.75p/h at Weekends - Day Duty
WR Health & Social Care are proud to be working with one of the leading not-for-profit care providers in the UK, who are well-known for providing quality and person-centred care for the elderly in homely, safe and peaceful environments.
They now have numerous exciting opportunities for Staff Nurses to join their service in Banbury, Oxfordshire, working days on permanent, full or part-time bases.
This home provides specialist, first-class care for up to 65 elderly residents, and not only does it enjoy a fantastic reputation for its dedication to holistic patient care, but also for its commitment to staff development and satisfaction.
Activities within the home itself and the local community are always taking place, ensuring that residents are content, safe and enjoying the highest quality of care.
- Competitive rate of £16.30p/h during the week and up to £21.75p/h during weekends
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- CPD Support and Career Progression Framework
- Employee Reward Scheme
- Excellent Training Programmes
- NMC PIN Payment & Revalidation Support
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- RGN or RMN in the UK with an active PIN
- Previous nursing home experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for providing elderly care
- Strong working knowledge of DoLS/MCA and other relevant legislation
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'