RGN Or RMN Qualified
£14.00 - £19.14 per hour - 37.5 hours per week
A nursing home situated in Penzance, Cornwall is searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to join their professional and caring team who support residents with their routine throughout the day and night with privacy and dignity.
This nursing home is an established, luxury purpose built facility providing high quality general nursing and dementia care for elderly residents. The home caters for 70 residents who suffer from mental health conditions, old age and dementia.
- Hourly rate of pay - £14.00 - £19.14 (£26,403-£37,323 basic) on a 37.5 hour contract based on knowledge, skills and experience
- Night enhanced rate of - £3.12 per hour
- Weekend enhancement - 70p per hour
- Enhanced overtime pay (time and a quarter)
- Double pay for Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme in-line with government initiative
- Other benefits include:
- Free meal whilst working
- Free uniform
- Simply health cash plan
- Employee benefits/discount scheme
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Experience of elderly care and general nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity with a company that takes it employees seriously and offers the potential to grow with the progress of the company.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing Home Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job