Shift pattern: 3 nights one week 4 nights the next
We have a position for a night nurse to join a 45 bedded home who care for dementia, mental health conditions, old age, physical disability and younger adults. As the night nurse you also be the charge nurse/ unit lead, with four carers working alongside.
The home is split into four small units, offering different levels of care depending on the resident's circumstances. Three of the units cater for those with early, mid or late-stage dementia, including Alzheimer's, and one unit looks after those with physical disabilities, including terminal illness.
Conveniently located close to public transport links and local shops it's easy for staff and residents to come and go.
The CQC have scored the home good in all 5 sectors!
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- care home
- staff nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- old age
- private care home