**Part and Full Time positions available**
We offer a range of very specialised, complex mental and physical health services. Open to men and women, we support those affected by conditions associated with older age such as dementia, as well as conditions like diabetes, urological issues and epilepsy. We’re also home to a progressive rehabilitation unit.
We are looking for fantastic RMN’s, RGN’s and RNLD’s to help shape and develop our 46 bed hospital.
The hospital is a specialist and quite unique in patient service for older adults with complex mental and physical health needs. To enable us to deliver a service that supports assessment, treatment and transition, as well as longer term care pathways, we have a diverse team of clinical professionals.
With a motivated and forward-thinking vision for the unit, there is no better time to join the team. You’ll be working in a friendly and supportive environment, with an absolute focus on providing the very best patient care.
As part of our dedication to our staff, we are able to assist with relocation and will provide accommodation for up to 6 months while you settle in.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including
- Generous study and exam leave
- Teaching and CPD Programmes
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Possible rotation between services
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Subsidised meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 Days annual leave
- Birthday & Anniversary leave
If you wish to be considered for this role, please contact Daniel Waters on , , or apply within