Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner in our Brighton Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital
At Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital, we work with leading medical Consultants to provide first-class treatments and high standards of care for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of medical and surgical conditions using the latest facilities and technology. We take pride in delivering high standards of patient care to both private patients and the NHS. Our facilities include 44 purpose built en-suite rooms, 3 operating theatres plus 1 endoscopy theatre. Other facilities include physiotherapy and a diagnostic department. We are located in Woodingdean, on the east side of Brighton with easy access by rail and road, including free parking.
Find out more about our hospital-
As a Recovery Nurse/ODP, you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as a Recovery Nurse/ODP you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
- Be part of the on-call rota
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £34,750 depending on experience
Location - Brighton
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'