Staff Nurse| Endoscopy | Will consider newly qualified/ Experienced Nurses interested in Endoscopy |Band 5 equivalent | Flexible hours – no nights/weekends
Due to the expansion of the service, The Spire Washington Hospital is looking to recruit a Staff Nurse for the Endoscopy team. This unmissable opportunity is suitable for experienced Endoscopy Nurses or newly qualified/experienced Nurses interested in Endoscopy. You will be joining a committed enthusiastic team in one of the UK’s leading private hospitals , where you can take your career to the next level.
The Endoscopy Unit work closely with theatres, and has a full range of modern equipment for use. Our service is being re-developed and is driving towards JAG accreditation, so there is the opportunity to grow along with the role and eventually progress into a Senior role. There are numerous opportunities to further develop your Endoscopy skills through training.
Spire Washington is a 35 in-patient bedded hospital with 10 consultation and 2 treatment rooms based just off junction 63 of the A1 with great commuter links. Our Hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres covering specialities including Orthopaedics and Gynaecology and a full Diagnostic suite.
Who we're looking for:
- NMC registered Nurse with no restriction on practice
- It would be advantageous to have at least 12 months experience of working in Endoscopy and have knowledge of JAG accreditation
Duties and responsibilities:
- Caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
- Working across multi-disciplinary teams
- Assessing patient needs, implementing and evaluating their care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sherine Lowers @
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'