Staff Nurse- £34k a year
Heart Healthcare are currently accepting applications for a Registered Nurse in a well respected private hospital group based in Guildford.
Hours: 37.5 per week, Mon- Sat
No late nights or Sundays!
£28,000- £38,000 Salary + 10% annual bonus
Our clients passion is eyes- and their reputation speaks for itself as they are now the UKs most trusted Ophthalmology service provider.
Our client have their very own eye sciences department which is constantly researching new technologies, partnering with leading UK universities across the country searching for the next best thing for patients.
Purpose of Post
The job holder will be responsible for participating in all aspects of the Ophthalmic service at the Guildford hospital, including surgery.
They will provide excellent care to all patients, with specific responsibility for pre-operative assessment, peri-operative and post-operative care in the surgical and refractive suite of the hospital, which may include diagnostic testing and theatre scrub along with assisting with minor operations.
They will ensure a comprehensive level of care provision ensuring the patient is regularly updated to encompass change and will deliver highly skilled patient-centered care to all ophthalmic patients within the hospital.
They will adhere to the principles of clinical governance and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to assist in providing the most efficient and effective level of service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To promote a sensitive and caring approach to all patients, visitors and colleagues within the hospital environment.
- To ensure maximum efficiency, utilisation and seamless delivery of support to Consultants / Surgeons.
- To hold accountability for the delivery of high quality patient care throughout their visit to the hospital.
- Administer drugs and treatments as prescribed according to the NMC guidelines for the Safe and Secure handling of medicines.
- To maintain a safe environment for patients.
- You must be NMC registered
- Ophthalmic experience is preferred but all applications will be considered
To apply for this fantastic role simply apply below via email for more information. Your next job is just a few clicks away!
Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RN, Senior Staff Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, Outpatients, Theatre, Ophthalmic, Private Hospital, Hospital, ICU, A+E, Ophthalmics, Ophthalmology, Operating Room, Scrub, Private, NHS
- Private Healthcare
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"