The following job is no longer available:
The organisation is looking to recruit for a standalone Staff Accountant to manage the UK finances of the organisation. This is very much an all-encompassing role that would suit an experienced accountant.
Main duties and required experience:
• Experience of Purchase Ledger processing and payments
• Responsibility of preparing year end procedure as well as liaising with external auditors.
• Accountability for the month end procedure including reconciliations, and reporting performance internally and to the group parent company.
• Credit Control
• Maintenance of petty cash and reconciling
• Experience of cash flow analysis and forecasting
• Budget analysis and earnings analysis for forecasting
• Regulatory compliance and reporting of VAT Returns
• An aspect of payroll processing and reporting
The ideal person will have:
• Sage Line 50 experience
• Proven experience in the above duties within previous roles
• Attention to detail
• Be comfortable to undertake the majority of the role unsupervised whilst working within a team environment
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Comfortable in communicating at all levels and explaining financial information to non-financial personnel
This role offers a salary of £28 - 35K with a benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for the position then apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"