We are currently recruiting for an SQA Engineer at a leading automotive manufacturer in Coventry.
We are currently recruiting for an SQA Engineer at a leading automotive manufacturer in Coventry. With a significant investment in their state of the art premises as a result of new projects, the business is looking to bolster their team with an autonomous SQA Engineer who will take responsibility for supporting New Product Introduction within the supply chain, driving product through the APQP process through to PPAP submission.
- Provide support to supplier improvement projects and auditing
- Report back to business on supplier performance, generating supplier score cards for selection process where necessary
- Full utilisation of PPAP measures across PFMEA, initial sampling and process capability
- Present back to site on supplier project progress, steering the supplier through the problem solving process and to challenge proposed solutions using product knowledge and in depth knowledge of quality tools
- Complete documentation and maintain departmental procedures, QA records, samples and historic data
- Background working in Supplier Quality
- Automotive background essential
- Strong NPI and problem solving toolkits encompassing APQP, PPAP and 8d is essential
- Diplomatic and persuasive in approach to driving change
- Excellent team player with exemplary communication skills
Salary from £35,000 - £40,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'