Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for experienced Sports Mentor to join some of the exceptional schools we are currently working with based in the Black Country. We are looking for dynamic, innovative and inspirational Mentors of PE who can assist to a high standard across KS1 to KS4. It is essential that you have experience mentoring P.E. at GCSE and that you have an excellent manner of assisting, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle.
This is a full-time position mentoring up to GCSE level.
We offer a range of opportunities across the West Midlands on a day to day and long-term basis so if you are actively looking work across this area in an alternative specialism, feel free to get in touch to discuss further.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school-based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return Empowering Learning can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'