Exciting new career opportunity working for an International Events Company within their expanding Sports Sector as a Sales Executive.
SPORTS EVENTS SALES EXECUTIVE
Location- Central London
Salary- £22,000-£26,000 (Plus uncapped commission and first year £40k OTE)
Start date- ASAP
Our client is an international events company, working predominately within the sports sector. They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their sales team to sell across a variety of events including awards, conferences and exhibitions.
As Sports Events Sales Executive you will be responsible for reviewing past events sales in order to generate repeat and returning business as well as potentially new business. You will also be using a variety of platforms to pitch sales to high level businesses.
- Follow up with sales and ensure they are satisfied and engaged with the brand for future business
- Ensure that all sales are on target
- Serve as the on-site contact at events where needed
- Conduct sales visits as needed
- Assist in identifying and developing sponsorship campaigns
- Ideally a graduate or second jobber
- Lively and energetic Nature
- A good understanding of sports events
- A resilient nature, able to work well under pressure
- A sociable personality, comfortable with being on the phone and networking
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Emily Reynolds at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.