Speech and Language (SaLT) Learning Mentor - North London
Do you have a Speech and Language (SaLT) certificate?
Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
After an internal review of long-term strategy, this supportive PRU in North London is excited to be able to advertise for a new Speech and Language (SaLT) Learning Mentor to work 1:1 with students to join the school.
*** Speech and Language (SaLT) Learning Mentor Role in Westminster
*** Long Term, Full-Time position starting immediately
*** £80 - £100 per day
Speech and Language (SaLT) Specification:
* 2.2 or above in a Speech and Language (SaLT), Psychology or related degree
* Good A-Levels
* Minimum C Grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Speech and Language Therapist (SaLT)
* Prior school experience or experience of working with children highly desirable
* Found in Westminster, this Pupil referl unit and is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Inclusive attitude towards education, with every pupil expected to make progress
* Warm, welcoming environment
If you believe that this fantastic Speech and Language (SaLT) role is for you then please, apply today! Send your CV to Russell at Remedy Education.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants for this position will be contacted