Are you an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills that is able to work on your own and as part of a team?
Our client is a British charity that works closely with, and provides services on behalf of, the NHS across the country. They advocate and provide high quality services whilst continuing to offer the highest level of support. Due to continued, rapid growth, they are now looking for a hardworking and non-judgemental Specialist Support Advisor to join their well-established Support Team.
The role will work closely in a team of 4, where you will be placing Specialist Placement and Accelerated Bookings clients by offering an efficient client-centred service. You will be responsible for dealing with clients who require hospital placements, safeguarding/vulnerable clients, and special, urgent bookings.
You will be empathetic and professional in your approach with the ability to be resilient when challenging situations arise. With your excellent IT skills and stakeholder management experience you will liaise and build relationships with units and other providers to source the best appointments to urgent timescales for clients.
- Efficiently and effectively answer additional/specialist client queries and book appointments
- Handle client contact through media, inbound calls, emails, web and fax
- Implement appropriate procedures when dealing directly with clients or third parties
- Manage relevant inboxes and referrals, ensuring processes are followed to place clients, often in time critical situations
Key skills & experience:
- You may have worked within a call centre environment previously
- You may have worked handling calls for 999, 111 or any other emergency call handling, within the police, hospitals, call centres etc
- Resilient and calm demeanour in stressful situations
- IT literate
- Salary - £18,474 initially, with progression up to £21,110 pro rata, per annum
- Shift Pattern -5 hours per week | Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 1pm to 6pm, Wednesday 2pm to 6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.30am to 2.30pm
Please note - successful candidates will be required to undergo 3 weeks of training. The 3 weeks of training will be Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm. Next induction will be on 11th November 2019
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'