Specialist Secondary Teachers - International School in Abu Dhabi, UAE - January 2024 Start
The demand for high-quality international educators has soared. Dive into this new role, in a new country; teach internationally for an enriching experience in this unique and forward-thinking school.
Interviews are happening now!
ASQ International is currently recruiting for the following roles for January 2024 start:
- English Teacher
- Maths Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Business Studies Teacher
- ICT Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Biology Teacher
Located in the beautiful capital of the UAE, this school is recognised in the country as a dedicated international education leader. This International school is renowned for providing the highest quality educational experience for all students.
- Diverse school with an excellent reputation
- Impressive learning environment
- Great benefits package
- Located in the UAE with year-round sunshine!
The ideal candidate
- Degree in your specialist subject with a PGCE in Secondary Education or BEd Degree
- At least 2 years’ relevant teaching experience
- Experience teaching the American Curriculum will be a bonus
- Energetic and creative with a passion for education
- Available to start in January 2024
Facts & Figures
- Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Competitive and in line with your qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Visa, flights, accommodation and medical
About ASQ: The perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional International schools globally to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
Kindly send your CV to: Jacqui Truelove or apply directly online at www.asq-international.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 10 days.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, for future international positions.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'