A rated 'Good' (Ofsted 2013) special needs school based in Northolt are looking for Special Needs Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants with autism experience for roles starting immediately. They are looking for engaging Teaching Assistants with a passion to learn and develop on their skills.
The school caters for Secondary and Post -16 pupils with autism across the spectrum, moderate learning difficulties or severe learning difficulties.
- Must be able to travel to Northolt (West London) daily
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 8:30 am - to 4:00pm during school term time
- Must have experience supporting children with autism, moderate and severe learning difficulties
- Must be confident in supporting children with Maths, English and core subjects
- Experience working in a Special Need School is highly beneficial
- Knowledge of specific visual aids such as PECS, TEACCH is highly beneficial
- Team Teach de-escalation training is required (offered at a subsidised rate through Teaching Personnel)
Competitive starting rates ranging between £50 - 60 per day dependant on experience and training
A valid DBS with Child Only Workforce registered onto the update service is required in order to secure this job.
If you think you are suitable for this role please contact Rachel via the number provided and email address provided.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job