Do you want a Permanant Position Starting from September?
Reed Education are currently working with a phenomenal SEN School in the Grimsby area on an Early Years Teaching Post.
Starting in September for the right teacher, the School is looking to employ an Early Years specialist on a permanant basis willing to commit to the planning of lessons for children with Severe Learning Difficulties.
This specific School pride themselves on the learners being the heart and soul of the School, everything they do is about ensuring that their School experience helps pupils develop both educationally and socially in a fun, engaging and supporting environment. They aim for all pupils to have a range of educational independence and self-help skills which will support them in progressing to the next step of their lives.
• ‘Good’ & ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted ratings
• The Academy’s vision is to provide cutting edge special education; Leading the field in diverse and personalised learning, holistic approaches and inclusive solutions.
• Easily accessible by Public Transport and also from the connecting motorways
• They offer a vast amount of training available to all staff including; Autism Awareness, Behaviour Support, C.A.R.S 2 Assessments, Cygnet for Practitioners, Educational Psychology, Life Skills Programs, Manual lifting and Handling, Team Teach, Sensory Workshops and Peer Massage.
• A passionate position for a Teacher looking for life changing, rewarding work.
• You will need to be able to commit to full time hours, with the planning of lessons to Early Years Pupils.
• Up to date knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
• Track and carry out observations and assessment of the classes progression
What you will need:
• QTS with an Early Years specialism is essential for this role
• Experience working with SEN Pupils is required
• A calming persona with the desire to make a difference within education
All applicants are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested, please contact Charlotte Crane at Reed Education Scunthorpe or alternatively click apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'