- Mainstream Secondary School
- Spanish Specialist to Key Stage 3 and 4
- Average class size
- Academically very bright and able students
Timeplan Educationare currently looking for a qualified Spanish Teacher. The role is a full time position starting in September 2019. As a Spanish Teacher you will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver the MFL curriculum. You will be able to deliver engaging lessons that challenge the students and have excellent differentiation skills. You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude.
This is an opportunity to join a stable school and develop the progress of pupils. You will be a part of a friendly and inclusive school with high expectations for every student. The school works in close partnership with parents, carers and families to do the best for their children and community. You'll teach as part of a vibrant staff team.
Spanish Teacher-Job Responsibilities
- Ability to engage with and inspire and challenge students
- The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Ability to plan and deliver effectively differentiated lessons across the curriculum
What's in It for you as an Spanish Teacher
- Excellent rates of pay (£120 - £185)
- Fantastic Behaviour
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking school
Spanish Teacher Job Requirements
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Spanish specialist
- Hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
Here at TimePlan we don't only offer excellent rates of pay but the opportunity to work with a consultant with the experience and ability to find you the perfect next career move.
For more information or to apply for this role please use the relevant link.
- Spanish Teacher
- MFL Teacher
- Secondary Teacher
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'