Spanish Teacher - September Start
One of our clients in the North Leeds area are currently undergoing an exciting phase of expansion and development. Due to this, they are looking to recruit an experienced Science teacher who is available from after the May half term. The school is an all through school in and were recognised by OFSTED as having a ‘harmonious and high performing school community’.
They require a Spanish teacher who:
- Has a successful track record of raising Spanish attainment and progress for pupils of all abilities. Ability to teach some French would be an advantage.
- A Spanish teacher who can enthuse and inspire.
- A role model and champion of learning.
- Clear-thinking and outward-looking.
- Dynamic, innovative and hardworking.
- A leader who is able to demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills.
If you believe this is the role for you then apply now or contact me on 0113 236 8960.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'