Spanish Teacher - Secondary School - Dagenham - Jan '19 - Perm
Spanish Teacher - Secondary School - Dagenham - January 2019 Start - Permanent
A vibrant and growing secondary school in Dagenham is looking for an experienced UK based Spanish teacher to start a permanent position in January 2019. This school is in the process of expanding its staff numbers and they require a fully qualified Spanish teacher to be 2nd in charge of the department.
The teacher hired for this role will need to possess QTS in the UK and have had experience teaching Spanish in a UK secondary school. The school's student numbers are growing and the teacher will need to be able to manage a teacher schedule as well as working with the Head of the Department to facilitate the growth of the department.
The school can offer:
- A salary paid at least to the teacher's current pay scale (M1 £27,596 - U1 £40,310)
- A chance to progress in your career and gain head of department experience
- A school rated 'Good' by Ofsted with '...vastly improved behaviour.'
- A full-time, permanent position
What the school requires:
- A teacher with QTS
- Experience teaching Spanish in a UK secondary school for 1 year or more
- A teaching looking to advance their career and deliver lessons with enthusiasm and quality
The school is very strict regarding its criteria, so please only APPLY if you meet them. If you do meet them, then please APPLY and we will contact you immediately to discuss the role in more detail and arrange a possible interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'