A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Spanish speaking professional with experience as a Marketing Administrator or Marketing Assistant to support my wonderful client who is a Financial Services firm based near Tower Hill. The role is a permanent opportunity paying between £22,000 -£25,000 per annum with amazing benefits and rewards.
We are ideally looking for a person with a can-do attitude and with experience in developing marketing projects such as events planning, communication plans and online advertising among other marketing related projects.
· Conduct regular updates to corporate website, social media and external partner sites
· Coordinate weekly articles between PR agency and external partners
· Plan and develop newsletters, social media posts, articles and other marketing communication
· Coordinate a diverse number of projects across the multilingual marketing team: translations gathering, website updates, design and web projects
· Translation of English articles and documents into Spanish
· Support marketing activities and develop the market presence
· Manage online webinars and seminars
· Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
· Native Spanish
· Outstanding copy writing skills
· Well-organized, able to multitask and prioritize work load efficiently
· Online Marketing, social media, email marketing
· Must be innovative and proactive, always looking to improve strategies and processes
· Able to conduct relationship with external PR company or directly with journalists
This really is a great opportunity to get involved in a busy and demanding role within a professional and well respected company in the heart of London.
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.