We currently have an exciting opportunity for one Spanish and one German Speaking Customer Service Agent in Milton Keynes.
This is contract positions until December 2018
Are you fluent in Spanish or German and English? Do you have previous customer service experience?
If yes, read on.
Our client is a leading agency for corporate incentives and events. Due to expansion they have opportunity for one Spanish and one German Customer Experience Agents who will respond to their client’s needs and administration requirements.
- To administer participant queries through the campaign hotlines and email helpdesk facilities in Spanish or German and English
- Engaging in participant interaction and adhering to all department processes
- To process weekly all supplier back-order reports according to deadlines
- Administer all Reward & Recognition campaigns including order processing and monitoring of items ordered, and liaising with suppliers when necessary
- Administer the gift voucher and gift certificate dispatch
- Surpass both internal and external customer expectations, ensuring that all fulfilment is completed within the deadline and to an exceptional standard
- Fluency in German or Spanish plus English
- Experience of customer servicing, telemarketing or client servicing
- Experience in a database operations environment
- Must be extremely flexible and available to work additional hours at peak times of the year to meet client deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, positive outlook and 'can do’ attitude
- Driven to exceed participant expectations
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good relationship-building skills
- Professional appearance and approach
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC skills including Access, Word and Excel
- Maths and English qualification to GCSE Standard or equivalent
Both of the roles are Monday to Friday, 8am-4: 30pm
Please only apply if you have the required skills and absolute fluency in the required languages.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our clients' requirements. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.
- Customer Service