The company are based near to local public transport links and local amenities. They are offered a competitive salary and benefits package alongside progression opportunities.
• Cash flow
• Bad debt provision and charge
• Working with internal sales force and local and central back office to maximise cash flow
• Applying order to bank processes
• Managing all customer communications
• Working with internal & external departments to resolve customer issues and queries.
• Acting as the first point of contact for customer and internal issues and queries.
• Supplying customer information as required
• Managing applicable customer accounts and ensuring accounting practices are applied
• Communicating issues to the all appropriate departments for resolution
• Supporting their Direct supervisor in their day to day duties.
You MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH and have/be:
• Excellent time management skills.
• Able to manage the invoice and cash posting of all transactions to the AR ledger
• Able to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and appropriate manner
• Able to function in a target driven environment and deliver OTIF
• Full understanding of all AR duties
• Excellent knowledge of local cultures and working practices
• Understanding of local legislations with regard to countries under their remit
• Team player
• Able to apply business requirements in a practical manner.
• Must have a working knowledge of word, Excel and powerpoint
• Good organisational Skills, being able to work on their own initiative
• An understanding of AR working practices and the business sales and back office culture.
• Full understanding of the order to bank process
• Minimum of three years practical AR experience.
• Onsite parking is provided
• 25 days annual holiday + Statuary days
• 8.45 – 17.00 (45 min lunch break)
• Additional benefits: 3% pension, life assurance, discount on Gym membership & other local retailers
Should you wish to apply for this role please email your CV over to email@example.com as this role requires someone to start at very short notice.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job