As one of the leading Spas in the UK, our client is eager to meet individuals with a passion for the Spa industry and a drive to exceed customer expectations by delivering the very best in 5-star treatments and guest experience.
As a privately owned company, the dedicated team contribute to the business strategy and progression. Offering a unique Spa concept and fantastic Spa experience, this is a great place to work and be part of an award-winning team. The company invest in their team through their individual training and development programmes and believes in promoting from within.
We are seeking Spa Therapists with the right attitude and a determination to succeed, to thrive and to grow within the business.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary - £9.20 per hour
- Comprehensive monthly commission incentive on retail sales (uncapped potential earnings in excess of £6,000 annually)
- Product incentives for retail sales up to £2,000 worth of products annually
- 15% off Treatments and Heat experiences
- 15% off Apartment stays
- Discount on products
- Complimentary health club membership
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Continual training with product houses
- Company pension
- Uniform provided
- AA COVID-19 Confident accreditation
Experience and Qualifications…
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapist or equivalent
- Experience with Elemis or Decleor would be an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- No less than 1 years’ experience within a spa environment
APPLY NOW via this advert or contact us directly. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 - Despite these challenging times, interviews will be conducted via an online platform and local government guidelines will be adhered to.
About Spa Elite Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 14 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
- Beauty Therapist
- Spa Therapist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'