Full or Part Time
Hotel & Spa
Fantastic opportunity to work in a beautiful boutique Spa. We are looking for Therapists with passion, dedication and that enjoy offering a 5 star service and standard of treatment that leave guests wanting to return to the Hotel and Spa time and time again.
This is a very exciting time for you to join the team due to the current growth plans and development with the aim to create an award winning Spa.
You will be working with a luxury treatment collection brand providing performance driven treatments in this wonderful environment.
Qualifications / Skills & Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or Massage qualification
- Can offer a high standard of treatment
- Previous experience working in a Spa environment or high end salon
- Professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
- Strong team work ethic
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience
- Motivated, passionate and customer focused
- Performing high standards of treatments
- Promote and recommend aftercare advice and promote retail sale
- Attract repeat business by offering an outstanding services and showcasing their treatment menu.
- Keeping the treatment rooms and Spa area clean and tidy at all times
- Working with the whole team so you all offer an unforgettable Spa experience for Spa and Hotel guests.
- Basic Salary: Up to £18,500 Depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- 10 % Treatment & 10% Retail Commission
- Staff incentive programme
- Extensive Training and development programme
- One full weekend off month
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on duty
- Free Parking
- Other company/ Hotel discounts
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Spa Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'