Contemporary- Chic Country House
In the stunning Cotswolds
Near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
We currently have an amazing opportunity for talented Spa Therapists to join our client's fantastic Spa team based within a beautiful, contemporary-chic country house.
This unique Spa is seeking Spa Therapists who have a real passion for the industry.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent with previous proven experience within a Spa or Luxury Salon.
- If you have Hot stone Massage, this would be an advantage but not essential
- Enjoy retail sales, selling products to complement your treatments
Package being offered:
- Up to £17,000 Basic Salary (depending on experience) with OTE £19,000
- 10% Commission on Retail
- 90% Tips paid in their wage at the end of the month
- 1 Full Weekend off a month
- Second to none training schemes
- Numerous employee discounts, 50% off around the hotel
- Free Parking
- Staff food provided
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Staff uniform
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this established team.
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Spa Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"