The spa is developing a specialised team that actively work within our unique indoor and outdoor spa facilities. We’re looking for creative, innovative and, simply put, fabulous people!
We’re seeking a host; someone who loves the elements and shares this enthusiasm with guests who like to spa a little differently, whilst content making the environment beautiful and flawlessly functional.
We need a creative perfectionist who will love hosting the day, connecting with guests and setting the tone for a seamless spa experience.
You’ll need to enjoy delivering a remarkable guest service as well as keeping a keen eye on maintenance and management of technical aspects within the outdoor facilities as well as support for the indoor teams.
The spa will be influenced by your care and capable hands during the day ensuring both guests and team finish their days feeling wonderful.
You will need to have:
- a love of the outdoors
- an understanding of a spa guest journey and how to create a seamless experience
- enthusiasm for maintenance and technical care for facilities
- recognition of the importance of water safety
- ability to screen guests for safety and pre-empt necessary adaptations
- desire to be a strong support within the team
- excellent communication skills and a responsive attitude to customer and team feedback
- a passion for caring about the environment
- £8.10 starting hourly rate
- 10% uncapped commission on retail sales
- Permanent contract, variety of working hours including weekends and evenings scheduled 4 weeks out to help plan your life activities - whether you plan to stay or travel!
- Learning opportunities and career progression possibilities
- A large, welcoming and interesting team to support you and a beautiful working environment
- 28 days paid holiday per year - pro rata if part time
- Free meals while on duty and hotel tips
- Substantial discounts on spa services and products
- Free/minimal charge to use tennis court, pool and gym
- Healthcare cost recovery
Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing date: Sunday 29 July 2018
Shortlisted applicants will need to attend a Selection Day on Thursday 2 August
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"