Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Would you like to interact with senior executives from some of the world’s leading companies? CEB is currently seeking a Solutions Business Development Associate in our London office. As an Associate you will be part of a two-person sales team focused on generating and renewing business for the “consulting arm” of CEB. Your time will be spent cultivating current clients and finding new sales opportunities. You will also conduct qualitative analyses, create presentation materials, and draft up proposals. You will also provide logistical and administrative support in pursuit of meeting service and renewal goals. Collaboration will be key with team leaders to manage deliverables and meet deadlines.
Our Solutions Practice: CEB’s “Consulting Arm”
In 2011, CEB rocked the sales world with our book, “The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation.” Since then, we have been partnering with the world’s top companies to implement the Challenger™ model and transform their sales organizations. We help guide sales executives and their teams through our leading-edge, research-driven, and best practice approach. Companies that partner with CEB realize improved sales performance, achieve greater customer loyalty, and win more business.
What you’ll do:
- Contact senior executives at Global 4200 organizations by telephone and email to generate interest and secure follow up meetings on behalf of a manager
- Generate presentations, proposals, and sales documents with the support of a manager
- Recruit and retain members to webinars, meetings, and other activities.
- Frame specific business problems and profile companies that have successfully implemented solutions to these problems using our products
- Schedule activities with members (clients), such as welcome calls, check in calls, on-site visits and renewal calls
- Conduct market research and provide sales support
- Create company profiles and capture core membership (client) information in our customer database (Salesforce.com)
- Support the team through other tasks such as coordinating meetings and webinars, preparing data and summaries, and managing member requests
- Track all prospective member interaction through an internal database to ensure accurate and consistent reporting and coordination
- Monitoring and coordinating account activities with the appropriate CEB channels
What you’ll need:
- Excellent customer service ethic
- Ownership for attaining performance goals
- Strong time management, multi-tasking abilities, and project management skills
- Intellectual curiosity and dedication to mastering complex terrain
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong business acumen
- 1 – 2 years of work experience preferred
Why you’ll want it:
- We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field
- Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established affinity groups to celebrate our differences
- We love volunteering – our daytime volunteer leave policy allows employees to use work day hours for volunteering
- We take care of you with competitive compensation and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off
Leading organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. More information is available at ceb.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"