This unique company is based close to all the local amenities, car parking, train station, bus stop and in the town centre of Bracknell working within the Healthcare sector.
You will be working with a global team as a Data Warehouse Specialist within the Healthcare sector. This company is an Analytics and Advisory business with a uniquely developed solution. You will be working collaboratively to support clients, who are mainly based in the UK. Projects range from small-scale data marts to much larger and more complex solutions. The business intelligence solutions are accessed through a Web App, utilize an SQL Server data warehouse with typically anything up to 100 million records and fact tables built using the client’s data. They are hosted on a managed service or with the client.
I am looking for an individual who wants exposure to leading-edge environments, both hardware, and software. The individual will work as part of a small team and will be exposed to a broad knowledge base and develop technical SQL solutions for clients.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, your duties will include.
- Working in a strategic role with the Technical Manager, Development team, Stakeholders, and Health SMEs
- The ability to understand the health environment is key,
- Design and build Data Warehouses
- Produce and communicate logical and conceptual models, processes, and data flows
- Produce logical and outline physical designs for target data warehouses
- Specify transformation, linking and data re-coding rules
- Identify possible transformation initiatives
- Provide data structures that can be synchronised, and data integrity maintained.
- Communicate solution requirements to other technical consultants and system builders
- Formulate plans for, and help manage, system testing and user acceptance testing
#Technical Business Consultant #DataWarehouse #SolutionArchitect
As the Technical Business Specialist, you will have.
- Degree or equivalent in a numerate, engineering, or scientific discipline
- Experience of working with a reporting tool
- An analytical background which is key, as you will understand the data to extract the best out of it
- Experience working in the Health sector is key, building complex Data Warehouses
- T-SQL and SSIS development
- .NET programming in VB or Java
- Process and data modelling in acute healthcare or social care
- Reverse engineer a data model from a live system
- Relational DBMS- ideally SQL Server
- Knowledge of message-based and enterprise service bus technologies including HL7 and FHIR
Your personal skills will include.
- You will have a strong Analyst tilt, but with a strong knowledge of how underlying Data Warehouses performance works
- Comfortable working customer facing with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A desire to learn for, and maintain professional qualifications
- Strong ownership skills
- Good client-facing skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative to company standards and in a team environment
This is a highly flexible small profitable company, you have the flexibility to work in the office or at home. You will be travelling within the UK to client sites (COVID dependant), and at times on short notice, this will be reviewed on a month by month basis due to COVID
- Competitive salary up to £80k per annum, and an extensive benefits package
- Good access by train, bus to the company and, car parking provided
- Support to maintain professional qualifications
- Generous pension contribution up to 8%
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 0900 -1730, 37.5 hours (except Public Holidays) and you have 5 weeks holidays per year
- Occasional interactions with our NZ/Australian offices expected outside office hours. ?
- NHS Trust
- SQL Server
- BI Tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'