A charity organisation based in Poole is looking for a Solution Architect to join their busy team. You will be focusing on infrastructure architecture that contribute to the development of systems architectures as part of the transformation of business capability.
The responsibilities of the Solution Architect will include;
- Baselining the current infrastructure landscape
- Provide architectural management
- Lead the creation and maintenance of roadmaps for infrastructure platforms and technologies
- Develop solution architectures to specify system, data and integration components
The successful Solution Architect will have the following;
- Experience in infrastructure and middleware (Including cloud technologies)
- Experience of iterative and waterfall solution development
- Experience with EA tools such as ABACUS - Desirable
- Certifications in architectural frameworks (BCS, Gartner, TOGAF 9.X)
The role of Solution Architect is paying up to £53,529 for a 24-month fixed term contract with excellent benefits including 26 days holiday, 16% pension, health plan and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to or call Tom on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"