Lloyd Recruitment Services are proud to be recruiting for a market leader, who are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join their existing team.
The Solution Architect will be required to create and articulate solution architectures and designs that meet functional and non-functional requirements, encompassing the business, application, data and infrastructure elements of the solution.
You will deliver solutions expertise and designs, working closely with the business, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Test Teams and third party suppliers to provide first class solutions.
- Lead solution design activity on a variety of projects or programmes
- Translate business requirements and develop solution options
- Produce Solution Design Documents that can be used by third party suppliers to develop solutions that are in line with the long term architecture road map and principals
- Design and implement application configuration across the application architecture
- Participate in architecture design and governance
- Participate in the development of the company’s architecture framework
- Represent at an architecture level across the organisation group
- Provide consultancy and specialist knowledge across a variety of activities within the UK IT department
- Implementing a range of specialised administrative procedures and / or technical tools; take a lead in training and coaching staff
Skills and Experience
- Exposure to a variety of technologies
- Working with third party vendors across a multitude of technologies and applications
- Working with an creating complex solutions involving multiple interacting applications and services
- Exposure to implementing and managing application configuration
- Exposure to an architect framework e.g. TOGAF
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively with a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders across the business (IT and Vendor communities)
- Proven problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to use visual architecture techniques
- Proficient at managing elicitation sessions and solution design workshops
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Key Words: Solution Architect, Solution Design, Architecture Framework, Financial Services, FCA, Deliver Solutions, TOGAF, Elicitation Sessions, Solution Design Workshops, Projects
- Application Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Technical Solution Design