Looking for an opportunity to work with a unique company at the forefront of technology?
There's an exciting vacancy for an experienced Solution architect working with one of the major players in the Gambling and Gaming industry.
Producing software which used internationally across the majority of the industry for some of the largest companies in the Gaming and Gambling sector.
Working across all aspects of the enterprise you will gain vast experience and exposure to lots of different technologies and software.
You will be working with both colleagues and customers to ensure an effective solution delivered on time. Taking the lead on huge projects to be rolled out nationwide.
- Strong experience working as an Enterprise or Solution Architect adhering to TOGAF Frameworks.
- Ability to develop and deploy architectures and designs in a Multi-Media environment.
- Prior experience in producing roadmaps, strategies.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with Senior stakeholders and explaining complicated IT projects and issues to non-technical parties.
- Knowledge and experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Preferably from the Gambling or Gaming industry
- Multi Media experience.
- Solutions Architect Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job